Where can I purchase acetone?

I want to do an acid peel on my face and I was told that a stone is a good product to use before performing this act.

Acetone and home Peels

I would urge you not to use acetone on your face as this is a caustic solution and can cause you a great deal of problems.  Please consult with a board certified dermatologist to examine your skin and make the proper recommendations to you.  Best, Dr. Green

Home Peel

I would suggest before you start your home peeling to meet with a dermatologist and discuss what type of skin treatments might be the most appropriate for your skin. Exfoliation is a very effective and common skin treatment form many people. Aggressive exfoliation can be very bad for some skin types, resulting in redness, darkening of the skin and other issues.

Brian Maloney, MD, FACS
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial peels

Perhaps it is best for you to have an experienced board certified plastic surgeon examine you, discuss your goals/ options and perform your peel.  

Craig Harrison, MD, PA
Tyler Plastic Surgeon