What pain medications are needed for a small scar revision?

I had a BBL 6 months ago and 2 of my lipo scars aren't as pretty as the others, so my doctor is going to revise the two right by my armpits on my back. I'm kind of a baby about pain, but I'm just wondering if I will need or get prescribed something after wards? What do yall usually do for this tiny procedure? Thanks !

Liposuction scar expert in Los Angeles

Many of these liposuction scars can be improved with a combination of Plato's Scar Serum, IIT, and lasers. The pain meds you need really depend on the severity of the surgery. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Scar on Body -- Revision / Fat transfer, Fillers, Laser, Surgery, Subcision

If these are small scars there is no pain medication that would be needed but I suggest speaking to him about what treatment is going to be performed.  Best, Dr. Emer.

What pain medications are needed for scar revision?

Thank you for your question. In most cases of a small scar revision patients can remain comfortable with either Tylenol or Ibuprofen alone.  Hope this helps.