Is it normal to have a burning sensation in your chest years after a breast reduction?

My breast reduction was performed almost 4 years ago, but whenever I'm not wearing a bra, I experience the burning. Is this normal?

Burning sensation in breasts 4 years after surgery

Breast reduction surgery is designed to reduce and/or eliminate symptoms of oversized breasts:  neck pain, back pain, breast pain, skin irritation/infections, shoulder grooving, numbness and tingling in the hands.  Persistent discomfort years after surgery is not normal.  Evaluation by a board certified Plastic Surgeon is indicated to assess and treat the underlying problem.

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon