Is possible to still fix my breasts? Can I still have beautiful normal looking breasts at this point? (photos)

I am 45 years old and very athletc. I have been very cautious the past year about lifting weights at the gym due to my previous breasts surgery. I had breasts implants revision to correct my bottom down look that I had from a previous surgery. Now one year post op, they're still not where I would like them to be. My scar under the left breast is thicker, my areola still looking higher than normal, my nipples appear even flattered. sideways looks are not agreeable, lying down not good. Please help!

Lots of options

You still have lots of options.  As noted by others, you could have additional lifting but you would probably need Strattice or Seri to support the weight of the implants and decrease the likelihood of them migrating down.  Smaller implants would help.  The appearance of over-hanging skin that you show in your third photo should be easy to improve (you could like even do that with just a local anesthetic).  Unfortunately, it appears that you do deposit some color in your scars.  That will likely recur as it is part of your genetic make up.So, yes there are still ways you can continue to improve the contour of your breasts but the scars will likely remain.Good luck to you.

Pensacola Plastic Surgeon

Is possible to still fix my breasts? Can I still have beautiful normal looking breasts at this point?

Yes, there is certainly hope.  Revisionary breast surgery will likely involve additional breast lifting, adjustment of breast implant capsules, and utilization of appropriate breast implant size/profile.   

My best suggestion: seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients with complicated revisionary breast surgery. Then, communicate your goals carefully as well. In my practice, this is best done with the help of goal photographs. Best wishes.

Fix my breasts?

Thanks for your question. From the photographs you have included it appears to me that both the breast gland and a significantly large implant have migrated downward from their original position. Since this is happened more than once, I would recommend, if keeping the same size implant, and revising the mastopexy from the bottom only, that a piece of Strattice be placed in the bottom as a hammock to help support this implant. Alternatively, you might want to consider a smaller implant and still have a  Fleur-de-lis skin revision at the bottom. Hope this is helpful.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Revision of breasts

You might be able to have a revision but the scars may recur as you have now. Best of luck with your decision to move forward.

Revision

Your ptosis has recurred likely due to the large size of your implants.  You may need to consider going smaller and undergoing a mastopexy.  This could give you a longer lasting result.  Best wishes, Dr. T.