Any fillers for deep under eye wrinkles? (photo)

I have like 3 lines under my eyes since I was a kid. I always looked so tired. I understand some doctors says they dont want to inject any filler under the eye... that I dont know why. SO what I am asking is.... what are some treatments for deep under eye lines? Here's an example of my under eye lines.

Lines under the Eyes

A combination of fillers and eMatrix would be the best treatment for the lines under the eyes. A filler such as Belotero or Restylane would work very well.  Laser resurfacing with eMatrix, which has a special eye tip, is highly effective with almost no down time.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Any fillers for deep under eye wrinkles?

Hello, and thanks for your question and photos. This is a relatively common concern for my patients, and it is one that requires an individualized approach, as opposed to a "one-size-fits-all" approach. Most patients require a combination of therapies. A small amount of carefully placed Botox usually helps, but many of my patients also require a small amount of filler in the tear trough area enough the lines in order to create tension and further soften these lines. Lasers can also help tighten this skin. I would discuss using tretinoin (a prescription topical medication) with your dermatologist, as this has been proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines. It is difficult to recommend a specific plan based on the provided photo, so I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Under eye line treatment

we can do many things in cosmetic medicine but under eye lines are some of the most challenging to treat. Creams can help as well as Botox if the lines are made by the activation of the orbicularis Oculi  muscle although it's an off label use. Deep peels and lasers can help. Occasionally fillers can help. Best to find a great board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon to see what can be done. 

Rebecca Baxt, MD
Paramus Dermatologic Surgeon