I'm five days post opt from my breast reduction and lift. I feel great but just do not have my stamina? (photos)

I'm 47 years old I was a 34DDD Not exactly what size I have ended up! But love how they look!

Breast reduction

Your body expends a lot of energy to heal and it is normal to feel tired with limited activity for the first several weeks as you heal.

No stamina after surgery

Thanks for your question.  As others have mentioned, it can be completely normal to not be back 100% this soon after your surgery.  However, the best bet is always to talk with you surgeon about it to make sure there are no others issues being overlooked.  Best of luck to you.  

Jeffrey G. Lind II, MD
The Woodlands General Surgeon

I'm five days post opt from my breast reduction and lift. I feel great but just do not have my stamina?

Thank you for your pictures and questions. Congrats on undergoing your surgery. At only 5 days post-op, it is completely normal for you to not feel back up to par. You had a big surgery and your body can take some time to recover from this. Follow with your plastic surgeon but do not be surprised if it takes you 2-3 weeks to feel like you are back to full stamina.

I'm five days post opt from my breast reduction and lift: do not have my stamina?

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation/lifting operation.  It is quite normal to feel fatigue at this stage of your recovery.  It may take several weeks before you are back to normal strength/stamina.  Continue close follow up with your plastic surgeon who will always be your best resource for it comes to  specific assessment and advice. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with long-term.

I'm five days post opt from my breast reduction and lift. I feel great but just do not have my stamina

Congratulations on your surgery success. You are very early post op and your body has just undergone what it considers a trauma. It will take a couple of weeks for your full energy to return.

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction

Give yourself time, your energy will come back slowly.  Everyone recovers at a different pace.  I think you are going to have a nice result. Jane