What would be the cost of larger silicone breast implants?

2 months ago I received silicone breast implants, I consulted with the surgeon I had planned on using and he explained to me I would be getting the 400cc and that they would decrease by 20cc as the settled, therefore I was expecting somewhere around 380cc. The week before surgery I was told my doctor could not proceed w my surgery so another dr. was stepping in. I met w the dr. before my surgery. Coming out of surgery he could only give me 375cc which has settled to 355cc. I would like bigger.

The Costs of Increasing Implant Size with a Revision

Yes, it is possible to #increase your implant size with a #revision. However, the #pocket will need adjustment and a lift may be necessary; to better #support the new implant. Additionally, a mesh for further support may be helpful depending on the #implant size and skin #elasticity.#Costs of a #BreastLift will depend on several factors: the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Approximate costs can be found here on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org. Also remember that the addition of implants to the breast lift surgery will increase the cost.Your procedures should always be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for further revision surgeries. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Breast Implant Revision / Breast Augmentation/ Cohesive Gel Implants / Silicone Implants / Revision Breast Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

Cost of larger implants

You might want to discuss it with your surgeon.  He might give you he best fees for a revision to exchange to a larger implant.

Not a world of difference

The difference you are talking about is not great.  The implant difference is less than 10%.  When the volume of your breast is added then the difference in size may be less than 5% between what you were promised and what you got.  If everything went well I would suggest you think carefully about whether the costs, risks, and recovery are worth it.

Dr Rodger Shortt
Oakville Plastic Surgeon
Assistant Clinical Professor &
Director of Cosmetic Surgery Training,
McMaster University

Rodger Shortt, FRCSC