Breast Reduction 3 weeks post op, unhappy with the shape. (photo)

I had a breast reduction 3 weeks ago, I had 470 grams removed from the right breast and 484 grams removed from the left. I wanted my end result to be a small d to a full c, my breasts are very wide will the round out? My pre op bras fit perfectly now. I am very concerned that the shape will not change.

Reduction results evolve

over time and things usually go in the direction you desire.  Revisions are usually easy to do in the office to make results even better!  But you have to heal first and its suggested you focus on the improvement in your symptoms from your procedure and when completely healed, then critique your results with your surgeon so options can be offered and explored if needed.

Still very early in healing phases. If after 3 months still unhappy consider revision breast reduction surgery....