3 weeks post-op fell asleep with sports bra on and now I have an indentation for the past few days, will it go away? (photo)

I am 3 weeks post op. I did 350 cc & 400 cc silicone breast implants. Surgery went well. I was sleeping with a sports bra on and while asleep, it raised up. & in the morning I found that it has indented my boob!! It has been 3-4 days since, will it go away on its own?

Dent in breast

Hello, often contour irregularities will resolve over time but I would suggest discussing any changes with your surgeon so they can ensure this issue resolves.

Implant issue

It would be nice to see  your preop photos. My guess is the indent you see is where the old fold of the breast was.  This may or may not get better with time.