Veeners or Lumineers or Braces? Pictures available. Which one should I go for? (Photos)

First I decided to do braces and the shock was the dentist said he won't close all the gaps as he doesn't want my canines to move in middle and it will take 2 years. Instead he wil try to make the gaps smaller as the canines do not move from their place and after that I need also to make veneers or lumineers cause my teeth are small and that's thhe pnly way to fill the gaps. So I'm thinking to ignore the braces and do lumineers for my front upper teeth between the canines only.

Braces or veneers

i think that your orthodontist , did not consider, extractions, or stripping, because there is always a way, based on this pictures, and our lips, have bi protrusion so with premolars you can change this.and you will have a better layout, 

now if you do not want braces, with complete smile makeover, you can have great result.

Lumineers/veneers without braces

As long as you have had a consultation with the orthodontist and are informed of this option, there is nothing wrong with foregoing orthodontic treatment in your case (based roughly only from looking at your photos) and having veneers or lumineers.  I think you will have a better esthetic result if you do 6 teeth (including the canines) instead of 4.

Steven M. Goldy, DDS

Steven Goldy, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist

Braces

in your case only option is braces or aligners. u have generalized spacing in anterior segment. do not go for veneers, it will look big and bulky. 

Nirav Patel, MDS, PhD
India Dentist