Any suggestions for Skin discoloration?

Hello Doctors, I did beard transplant 40 days ago, every thing seems good until now, but I have concern about skin darkness, my skin in the transplanted area is still darker normal skin, could you please advice me for any kind of creams that help to reduce the skin darkness.

It is best to see your doctor or a dermatologist for skin discoloration issues. There may be many different causes

It is best to see your doctor or a dermatologist for skin discoloration issues. There may be many different causes (than the obvious) and there are no generic creams.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Skin changes after beard transplant

You should go back to see your doctor and ask your doctor for an opinion on what you are observing. I can't tell from this thread.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon