Is it safe for me to remove my breast totally?

My breast are not balance.i mean the right one is bigger and the left one is small.caused when i was breasfeeding my faughter 7years ago.now its getting sagging and it made me feel uncomfortable. I not confident with it.i get choosy with my outfits because of my breast..can u please help me with my problem.thanks

Breast Removal

For your particular situation, it would probably be best to have a breast augmentation with a breast lift to balance the breasts.If you don’t want implants you can just proceed with a breast lift.Your best option is to seek a consultation with a Plastic Surgeon.

Is it Safe for me to remove my breast totally?

Yes it is relatively safe but I would recommend another option.  With out the benefit of a photograph I would recommend that you consider a breast lift and slight reduction on the right to make you look more symmetrical.  I have found that asymmetry of the breast is very common and in your situation it sounds like a in office procedure that takes about 1 1/2hr would be best.    I hope this has helped. 
J.Rucker M.D. 

Joseph Rucker, MD, FACS
Eau Claire Plastic Surgeon

Removing the breasts

I think there are other options to try before removal of the entire breasts. Its hard to really appreciate the size difference without pictures. However options are a slight breast reduction and lift with or without implants to offset the difference. I hope this helps!

Ritu Chopra MD

Ritu Chopra, MD