How can I prevent psoriasis from developing around my abdominoplasty scar?

I had abdominoplasty a week ago. I'm a known case of psoriasis for almost 7 years and I used stelara for a year before and it cleared, I planned to stop stelara only 3 months before surgery (half life) but I ended up stopping it for more (6 months) & psoriasis started getting back. I'm scared it will grow over the incision specially that the area under the flap of my lower abdomen did have some spots before surgery. How can I prevent that and when can I go back to using stelara postoperatively?

Caring for Scars Post-Op

It may take several months for a tummy tuck patient’s scars to soften, for sensation to return, and for relaxing of the tight sensation in the abdomen. In the case of extensive surgery, abdominoplasty recovery can be uncomfortable and may take longer. Scars may stay red, become thick or widen. It can take 12-18 months for the scars to settle.

These can be improved with topical treatments such as BioCorneum, Scar Guard, Scar Fade and Mederma. Redness can be improved with laser treatments and the scars can be kept narrow with products such as Embrace.  On occasion, keloids or hypertrophic scars can develop and will need treatment including Kenalog, 5FU and laser.

These can help to make sure that both the scars and the skin around the scars are managed well after surgery while they heal. Now, if you are concerned about your psoriasis in this specific area it might be a good idea to keep in touch with your dermatologist as well as your plastic surgeon to make sure both the scars and the skin around the scars are handling the healing process well.