I've done Nasoplasty a week ago (today is the seventh day) and the splints suddenly fell off. Any suggestions?

It supposed to be removed in the second week after the operation. Will the removal (after one week only) affect the shape or the internal structure?

Nasal splints

Thank you for the question.  Some plastic surgeons only keep the splint in place for a week or so.  It's best to call your plastic surgeon but I suspect he/she will tell you just to leave the splint off.  The splint is really used for swelling reduction and protection as opposed to actual shaping of the nose.All the best,
Dr Remus Repta