Losing grafts after FUE. Any suggestions? (photos)

It's been 13 days after surgery and I am losing too many grafts. It seems like that I am going to loose all grafts. There is too much dandruff in my skin and while washing my head grafts are coming out of skin with water even without touching my hand on them. Can you please please suggest me something that can help me, I am in great trouble. I consult with my doctor and he said just apply cream and then shampoo and nothing else.

If you are losing hair after surgery and you are concerned, it is best to contact your doctor for a follow up.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Shedding after a hair transplant

Shedding grafts is a normal process after a hair transplant. Sometime every hair and every graft sheds and does not return until the hair goes into anagen which is usually 5-6 months after a hair transplant is done

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon