Asking about my lips' shape. Those are my lips. Do you think that I can get the model's lips in the photo ? Thanks. (photo)

Lip filler

You have great lips to begin with.  You have great symmetry and volume.  I think if you add a bit of volume you can achieve what you are looking for. 

Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question. Lip fillers are an excellent option because the result is not permanent allowing you to determine if you like the new appearance. fillers can be repeated about once a year or even more often. Please keep in mind that your facial features work in concert with one another - the context of your face is different than that of the model you identified in this post and therefore, your aesthetic outcome needs to work for you. I suggest you next consult in person with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Can I get the model's lips in the photo?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  Based on your pictures you have a very nice lip shape and volume but can better approximate the look in your desired photograph with well placed dermal filler into your lower lip.  I would caution you to be conservative initially and add size incrementally until you reach your goals. Hope this helps.

Lips like a model's?

Dar Amalrey:  You already have beautiful lips with natural fullness, and a shape that will allow further enhancement, with the kind of lip eversion you are looking for. I think you will be happy with the result but believe you may set yourself up for disappointment if you are hoping to have lips that look exactly like the model in the picture. Everyone's lips have different anatomy and it is not possible to replicate exactly the width and depth of the lips themselves.  But you can get pretty close.  All the best,  Dr. Clark

Sheryl D. Clark, MD

Lip Augmentation With Juvederm or Restylane Gives Lips Right For Your Face

It is helpful to have photos of what you would like to achieve for your lip augmentation. However, your face is different from the model's and so your lips will be, too. Your lips are already full, so probably you would just need a little augmentation in the lower lip and maybe some shaping. Working with a board-certified dermatologist will give you a clearer idea of what will harmonize best with your natural beauty while still getting as close as possible to the look you desire.

Douglas Wu, MD
San Diego Dermatologist

Do you think that I can get the model's lips in the photo ?

Hi, I have performed many lip augmentation procedures using dermal fillers or lip implants for over 30 years. From the photos, your upper lip is equal to or larger than your lower. Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, the upper lip should be approximately 75 % the size of the lower lip for the lips to appear balanced. The lower lip can be augmented using a dermal filler or a Permalip implant for a permanent enhancement.  The models lips follow the proper aesthete lip proportion discussed above.

Dermal filers and lip implants offer far more reliable volume to augment the lips than permanent fillers or fat injections that are also associated with increased, unwanted, side effects.

Hope this helps.

Lip shape and Model

You have a beautiful shape to your lip.  A small amount of fillers would fill the bottom lip out and improve the model "look" that you want.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Golden Mean

Hi Amalrey,I agree with Dr. Castillo's coments regarding a very conservative ammount of filler to the lower lip, if any since your lips are already full.  Perhaps an incremental application to the lower lip to achieve the Phi Proportion, or Golden Mean.  I included a link to an article describing this ratio and how it can be applied to facial proportions.  Volbella was recently approved and it may last for up to 15 months. Best of luck!