I want nose surgery as it's not straight and also want to reduce nose height. (Photo)

I want to make nose beautiful and staright for a attractive nose shape.

I want nose surgery as it's not straight and also want to reduce nose height.

GreetingsThank you for your question. There are different kinds of rhinoplasty operations however we can divide them as the one that requires bone excision and the one that does not need bone excision. The main fact that we classify the rhinoplasty operations like that is that the results and postoperative period is associated closely with this fact. In the operations like “nasal tip correction”, “simple rhinoplasty” there is no need for a bone excision however these minor operations cannot be beneficial for everyone. The operation type is need to be determined by the surgeon according to needs of the patient. In these minor operations the rhinoplasty is performed with closed method. The bone and the cartilage tissues are not involved in the surgery directly. Small nasal bumps can be removed in these operations. In the operation that needs the bone and cartilage tissues to be involved; open approach is used. In the procedures with open approach, the size, shape and functionality of the nose can be improved. The big nasal bumps can be removed and septal deviations can be corrected providing a better nasal airway.  

Rhinoplasty for dorsal hump removal and straightening the crooked nose

A closed rhinoplasty approach can accomplish straightening the crooked nose and shaving down the dorsal hump with all of the incisions placed on the inside of the nose. The dorsal hump is composed of both bone and cartilage which must be shaved down in order to remove it. Osteotomies placed in the nasal bones can accomplish  narrowing straightening the bridge line. Cartilage grafting techniques such as spreader graft need to be placed on the concave side and possibly in  the tip to make the tip more symmetrical. For more information and many examples of crooked nose repair our practice, please see the link and the video below

I want nose surgery

Thank you for your query.I can see from the pictures that you have posted that your nose is not straight. I would suggest you consult with a Plastic Surgeon who performs rhinoplasty on a regular basis. Kind regards.

Rhinoplasty to straighten nose

You are a very good candidate for rhinoplasty.  Your nose can be made to be more straight and with a more refined shape.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD