Male, 57 years old, 121kg, 180cm long & take one tablet 10ml per day for cholesterol. Is sleeve gastrectomy good for me?

I am mail 57 years old 121 KG Weight, 180 cm long, take one tablet 10 ml per day for cholesterol I like to eat greedily do diets and weight lose 10-15 KG but unfortunately the weight back more than before. is the sleeve gastrectomy good for me? And what is deterring future

Is the sleeve for me? Male 57 y/o

Yes indeed! You should definitely look into the sleeve for permanent weight loss and results you'll be amazed. Men do amazing and you will help your body with the cholesterol and avoiding future medical conditions as well. Take the step. 

regards, 

Dr. Alvarez

Mexico Bariatric Surgeon