I want to ask if i can do hair transplant? (photos)

my hair is falling and i want to check where is the best place to do hair transplant

I want to ask if i can do hair transplant?

Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated. Women started to experience balding even more in the last 2 decades. It is getting more and more common also in women population. However it is also good to know that this problem is also treatable when it is present in women.

To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles.

Organic Hair Transplantation is a surgical technique that moves individual hair follicles from a part of the body called “donor site” to bald or balding part of the body known as the “recipient site”. Grafts containing hair follicles that are obtained from genetically resistant to balding area transplanted to the bald scalp by latest minimally invasive technique. One of the most important reasons of the hair loss is the decreased quality of the scalp. Therefore to make the only transplantation would provide only a limited benefit without improving the quality of the scalp. In the “Organic Hair Transplantation”

Hair fall and transplant

You have written that you are loosing hair as a result of which it is imperative to stabilize the hair loss first and then only think about the hair transplant. If it is stabilized, then you should have a detailed examination and counseling with your doctor regarding the advantages and disadvantages of doing hair transplant in this state of diffuse hair loss.

Kapil Dua, MBBS, MS
India Hair Restoration Surgeon

If you are losing hair and want treatment options you should schedule a consultation with a doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Ready for hair transplant?

From the photos you appear to have diffuse loss only without any true pattern of loss. Hair transplants are probably not in your best interest at this time. You do not have appear to have any areas of baldness. Medical therapy may be a better option for you. I would recommend seeing a dermatologist for options.

Dow Stough, MD
Hot Springs National Park Dermatologic Surgeon

Based on your pictures you are a great candidate, barring any medical contraindications. Neograft would give you na excellent, nearly undetectable transplant procedure.

Kirk Moore, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

You do not have a pattern of balding

That means that without a pattern of balding, what will you transplant?  It would take an examination to start this process. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon