Is possible to fix this crookedness? (Photo)

This result after 10 months of surgery , before the surgery I had hump and crookedness, it's better but still crooked , see the photo, so it could be fixed by revision or I need to reconstruction???

Is possible to fix this crookedness?

Hello bushra1993,
Thanks for your question.
Yes, a revision rhinoplasty would be necessary to further straighten your nose. You have asymmetric nasal bone position and a narrow middle vault that could be corrected to further reposition your nose more centrally.
I would recommend that you consult with a revision rhinoplasty specialist for more information.
I've added a link to finding the right plastic surgeon.
Good luck,
Dr. Shah

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Nasal deviation

Sometimes deviation can be a bit tricky to correct completely.  This is because the upper region of the face is not always aligned with the lower.  It is possible to improve your deviation.

Correction of the crocked nose

Compared to many of the noses that we fix this deviation is very mild and it is definitely feasible to correct it. 

Bahman Guyuron, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty

Looking straight on, I notice that the medial canthus of the left eye is a lot further from the nose than the right medial canthus. I don't know if your face picture is a true frontal view,  or not.
If it's  a true frontal view then the left side needs to be augmented with grafts. This will widen the nose.  The bump on the right may be the osetochondral junction. If so, you may have short nasal bones, which is another issue, where spreader grafts or dorsal grafts are routinely used at the primary rhinoplasty.
Anyway, a consultation is needed to make the proper diagnosis and treatment plan.

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Fix My Crooked Nose

A revision rhinoplasty can be one to correct the deviation and significant asymmetry of your bridge, tip, and nostrils. Consult with your surgeon or a revision specialist; you've waited 10 months so your nose wil not change significantly in the near future.

Revision rhinoplasty for the crooked nose

A revision rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish straightening the crooked nose. Osteotomies placed in the nasal bones can accomplish straightening them. A cartilaginous spreader graft is usually placed underneath the concave upper lateral cartilage in the mid portion of the nose. A tip rhinoplasty is required when there are asymmetrical nasal tip cartilages present. For more information and many examples of crooked nose repair in our practice, please see the link and the video below

Crooked Nose-How to fix

In short yes. First , you should wait for a full year, have a discussion with your surgeon.Do not be skeptical of him or her. The deviation is not necessarily,and frequently not,their causation.
 After that, an analysis can be done. The nose has a bony upper1/3-which looks like the issue here;a cartilage middle1/3 and a cartilage lower 1/3.
 In your case , the options maybe to simply rasp the bump down or shift the bones back to the midline.

best to you

Cap Lesesne, MD

Crooked nose after revision rhinoplasty

After reviewing your picture I note an upper deviation to the right.  This can be corrected with revision surgery.  Small bony cuts are made to move the right in or to move the opposite out.  Occasilanally, surgeons my choose grafts to conceal.

Ernest Robinson, MD
Aliso Viejo Facial Plastic Surgeon