What are the possible and economical solutions or treatments you suggest for me in order to stop hair loss? (photos)

hi i am losing my hair this year dramatically. I am in need for a solution for this. I am 35 years old and start taking boitine pills hoping it getting better.

Solutions

First of all, it is of the upmost importance to identify the actual cause of the hair loss. If your hair loss is diagnosed to be a typical case of MBP and there are no other contributing causes, it is recommended that you start taking Finasteride until the balding pattern has been stabilized. Finasteride will help to thicken and repair thinning hair with a caliber of 20 microns and above.

Istanbul Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair solution

I would recommend a consultation with a hair restoration expert who can review the nonsurgical as well as surgical options that are available to you, as well as an examination of your scalp. You will need preventative medications to slow your hair loss, which will be reviewed for you at a thorough consultation!

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

Medical reatment for stopping hair loss

The only medication for this that works is finasteride taken at a dose of 1mg per day. It may top or possibly reverse the hair loss

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

What are the possible and economical solutions or treatments you suggest for me in order to stop hair loss?

Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated.  Stem cells are one of the most popular topics in the science area and it is a well-known fact that the life was built on the shoulders of these cells. Stem cells are used in treatment of many diseases today. Aesthetic plastic surgery is another area that stem cells are used for their advantages. Stem cells are obtained from the own adipose tissue of the patient. It can be stated that stem cells transferred to another place in the body yields rejuvenating, refreshing and repairing effects on the tissue. “Organic Hair Transplantation” method uses the advantages of the stem cells at the maximum level.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon