Why does my bottom lip move by itself after filler?

i had filler done to my lips at 10:00 am yesterday .. now its 10:pm the next day .. since 6:00 am morning and my downer lips suddenly moves by it self like a heartbeat one after one for like 10 seconds then stops .. then after 5 min the same happen again .. I'm worried what does that mean?

Lip movement

hello and thanks for your question- 

It's hard to say exactly what's happening. Occasionally, with irritation of the lip or anybody part really, it can quiver, shake, or throb with discomfort? Sounds like you're having little muscle spasms which could be a result of the injection. If it doesn't go away in several days, I'd recommend contacting your injector. 

Hope this helps and God Bless!

Dr. Robb

Evans Physician