What is the best dermaroller size for my face and under eyes?

I have combination skin oily on Tzone area and normal on my cheeks. Sometimes i got one or tow acne. I want to know the suitable dermaroller size for my skin to help me to get ride of pigmentation on my skin and to get ride of lines and dark circle under my eyes.

Thank you for your query.The size of the Derma roller totally depends upon the skin type, quality , texture and the area to be done.It can be best suggested after a thorough examination of the skin and the topical serums can also be decided thereafter. Hope it helps.
All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Melarase PM for pigmentation

Dermarollers can cause pigmentation. I would suggest a combination of Melarase PM and Melapads to help your pigmentation. 
Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS