Are there any butt enhancement treatments or ways other than a surgery? (Photo)

I want to fix my body a little bit by making my waist smaller and enhancing my buttom.

Buttock augmentation

No.  Stick to the traditional enhancement using an implant or fat transfer. Everything else is non sense that is either dangerous or a waste of money.   Be sure to choose a Board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in buttock augmentation and has an extensive photos gallery.

Are there any butt enhancement treatments or ways other than a surgery?

It is a pleasure to answer your question. There are no options non-surgical to augment your buttocks. The 2 surgical procedures that I recommend for Butt Augmentation are Brazilian Butt Lift or Butt Implant

Brazilian Butt Lift uses a person's own fat to naturally augment and shape the buttocks. A board certified plastic surgeon first performs liposuction to remove fat from other areas of the body (abdomen, hips, back, flanks, thighs, arms), then transfers that fat to the buttocks giving them a nice look.
Buttock Implant Surgery includes artificial Implants that are placed through an incision made either where the cheek meets the back of the thigh or in the buttock crease (where scars are not as noticeable). The surgeon then creates a pocket large enough to place the butt implants. Butt implants can be placed above or below the muscle. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Carlos Recio, MD
Cali Plastic Surgeon

Greetings Thank you for your question, Sugery is the only option for your requested procedure. In the “Buttocks Reshaping Surgery” the excess fat is removed from some parts of your body (generally abdominal area) in order to transfer them to the buttocks area properly. However to maintain the viability of the fat cells is the most important step in this procedure therefore we use a special technique called “Cihantimur Fat Transfer” to protect the fat cells from damage. The operation is performed under general anesthesia and it takes to perform the procedure nearly 1.5-2 hours when it is performed by a team of plastic surgeons. It is really important to decrease the operation duration to give less anesthesia to the patient yielding a better postoperative period to the patient. You will be advised not to eat 6 hours before the surgery and that is all! You will get a physical examination by your surgeon and anesthetist. After the examination; we will prepare you for the surgery. You will receive a sedation in order to reduce the preoperative anxiety and fell yourself more comfortable.

Buttock enhancement options

Like any booming fad or fashion, there are always scammers trying to get a peice of the pie. Buttock augmentation/enhancement has become another victim - companies and individuals promoting magical creams, potions, lotions and pills...NONE OF WHICH WORK. It is not yet possible to take a substance that only and exclusively make your derrière grow. Other than being genetically blessed in the buttock and/or consistent rigorous exercise, there is no "natural" way to grow the buttock other than surgery.  In short, a combination of sculpting your waistline with liposuction and augmenting your buttock with implants provides the best chance for a long lasting "hour-glass" figure. Please read on for more surgical details:  Regarding buttock/hip augmentation surgery, let me start off by saying that I currently see at least 2 - 3 patients, domestic and international,  per week that failed "brazilian buttock lift" (i.e. the fat melted away after 10 - 12+ months) and are now seeking a more reliable and permanent option (i.e. buttock and/or hip implants). 
Allow me to share with you some information that you may not hear elsewhere. There are only two proven safe and relatively effective methods for Buttock Augmentation and Hip Augmentation: 1) Autologous Fat Transfer (using your own fat, transferring from one area of the body to the other) and 2) Buttock/Hip Implants (semi-solid silicone rubber implants that cannot rupture &/or leak). Both are options but what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection and long-term results. 
Indeed because at least 80+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest. Another tip is that if you purposely gain weight (i.e. fat) for the procedure, the fat you lose first as you get back to your baseline weight is that very same fat that was transferred into your don't fall victim to this recommendation. Even those patients that had adequate amounts of fat pre-operatively, still end up seeking buttock implants after a year or so because most of the fat transferred melted away leaving them with minimal result.  Although overall using your own fat is relatively safe, it not infrequently melts away unevenly leaving one butt cheek bigger than the other or with dimpling or hard fat cysts.  The one serious complication that can rarely (< 1%) happen is "fat embolism" in which some of the fat gets into the blood stream and travels up into the lungs, heart, and/or brain causing serious problems. This complication is more likely to happen with the larger amount of fat being transferred. This is even more likely to happen when using fillers like liquid silicone, PMMA, Sculptra, and hyaluronic acids. Also fillers, when injected in large quantities, have a relatively high infection rate, guaranteed tendency to migrate away from the original area they were injected, and almost always stimulate a lot of inflammation with a subsequent and disastrous amount of scar tissue/hardening.
Thus buttock/hip implants become a very good, safe, and long term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock/hip augmentation (at least in my practice). I prefer to insert the buttock implants through a 1 1/2 inch long incision along the inner curve of each upper buttock cheek at the level of the tailbone, similar to two opposing parentheses ")(" (concealed within the crevice between the buttock cheeks) and the hip implants through a ~ 1 inch incision just below the beltline above the hip region. The buttock implant should always be placed under or within (muscle thickness permitting) the gluteus maximus muscle. In this position, the implant is less palpable, less visible, and does not sag or shift/migrate over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle or "subfascial". On the other hand, hip implants are placed under just the fascia because no significant muscle exists in this region. However, because they are much smaller and lighter, their likelihood of migration is relatively low. Because all of this, it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure so that the implant placement is precise for both locations. And in this case too, at least in my surgical practice, the infection rate is minimized to

Ryan Stanton, MD