My nose is still crooked after surgery. What can be done to fix it? (Photo)

I have made surgery in my nose and it's better but it still crooked and the crookedness in the nasal bones and in a part of the upper lateral cartilage so is it possible to fix it?? For example remove just the upper part crooked and add new cartilage or not??

Revision surgery

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns.

In order to give you the best advice it would be very useful to know how long ago you had your primary rhinoplasty.

i believe that you "crooked" nose is quite high and it is mainly bony and not at the cartilage level.

With best regards,

London Plastic Surgeon

Fixing My Crooked Nose

Your crooked nose and asymmetrical nostrils with retraced margins can be improved with a revision rhinoplasty. I strongly suggest you consider a revision because these irregularities obviously detract from an otherwise nice result.

My nose is still crooked after surgery. What can be done to fix it?

Greetings

Thank you for your question, The photo does not show a clear view of your nose but however you need time for recovery 6months to 1 year.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon