My operation was done before 10 days but I feel heavy in my chest so I face problem in breathing ? (photos)

Problem Breathing

Hello and thank you for your question. Post-Op healing from your surgery is likely still in process, but if you are having discomfort or trouble breathing it would be a good idea to see your surgeon to make sure everything is progressing well.BRUISING AND SWELLING: Bruising and swelling are normal and usually increase slightly after the removal of any tape or foam. The bruising will decrease over 3-4 weeks, but may last as long as 6 weeks. The majority of the swelling will be gone within the first 3-4 weeks. However it may take 6-9 weeks to disappear completely. The compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will heal.Also, following surgery, your incisions will go through a maturation process. For the first few months they will be red and possibly raised and/or firm. As the scar matures, after 6-12 months, it becomes soft, pale, flat, and much less noticeable. You may experience numbness, tingling, burning, “crawling”, or other peculiar sensations around the surgical area. This is a result of the healing of tiny fibers which are trapped in the incision site. These symptoms will disappear. Some people are prone to keloids, which is an abnormal scar that becomes prominent. If you or a blood relative has a tendency to keloid formation, please inform the doctor.

Heavyness in chest after gynecomasti

Very difficult to tell from your photographs what you are experiencing; but you may have a hematoma or something even more serious; I would contact my surgeon if you are experiencing difficulties to make sure you don't have an emergency.

Arian Mowlavi, MD