Wondering if the discolouration under my eyes are allergic shiners or something to do with a health problem? (Photo)

I have already had 2 syringes of Redensity 11 in the rear trough area so I know for a fact there is no hollow anymore. The skin is flat there now. But you can still see major discolouration at this point, So I'm really wondering if any health issues or problems could be causing this?

Skin darkening

Hello, and thanks for your question and photo.Unfortunately, it is difficult for me to tell precisely what is going on from the provided photo. I recommend an in-person evaluation by a board-certified dermatologist. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.  

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon