Looking good? Had BA 4 days ago, still very high and swollen. (photo)

I had BA this past Friday so am now day 4 post op. Starting to feel alot better. Still very high and swollen. The nurse called today and asked how I was doing. I understand the swelling is normal as it peaks around this time. Do they look good so far? 425 cc Silicone high profile implants.

Results

For 4 days post op, you look as if you are right on track. It will take time for the swelling in your chest to subside and for your implants to drop into place. Just be patient. Best of luck.

Results

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

4-days Post-Op

Thank you for your question! Your implant positioning looks normal for this recent of a surgery. You may want to follow up with your surgeon and see if they would like you to wear a breast binder for a small amount of time to help your implants settle into place. Ensure that you are following their massage regimen to also help your implants settle into place and feel a bit softer. 

I wish you the best of luck! 

4-days Post-Op

I wish you the best of luck! 

Breast Implants Riding High

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be on track following your breast augmentation. It is common for the implants to be riding high until the pectoralis muscle relaxes allowing the implants to fall into the pocket. Continue your routine follow-up care with your surgeon. 

Breast Implants Riding High

Looking good?

Looks better than good,Congratulations ,it appears you are doing well.  The implants are little high as expected, but gravity and resolving edema will gradually  help settle the implant in the dissected pocket over several weeks.  

you dont need to worry it looks your surgeon has done a great job go thank him

Thangavel Ayyappan, MBBS, MS, MCh, DNB
India Plastic Surgeon

Looking good?

Breast augmentation recovery

Congratulations on your surgery.  Based on your photos it appears you are healing properly at this phase of recovery.  The implants are high, but will gradually settle in the pocket over the next several weeks.  Continue to follow the advice of your surgeon.

Breast augmentation recovery

Relax

Don't worry.  You should have a great result but it will take time.  I do suggest using a bando over the upper chest to provide some compression to expedite "dropping" of the implants

Relax

Breast Implants Positioned High 4 Days Post Op

Thank you for your question and photo. Yes, your results appear to be on track so far. The breast implants will typically be displaced upwards while swelling is present and over the next few months you can expect them to gradually soften and drop.

See your plastic surgeon regarding any ongoing concerns.

All the best

All the best

4 days post op

Thank you for your question and photograph.  Implants will appear round and positioned high up on your chest initially but will resume a more natural shape over the next few months.  Your photograph indicates that you will have a great result.  Best of luck.

4 days post op

Swelling with breast augmentation

Hi,

Your swelling is NOT peaking at 4 days post op.  You have to figure weeks for this to go down and for the muscles to relax and receive your implants in a lower position.  With your arms up like this, the implants ride higher because of the muscle contracting and lifting the implants.

Here is what to expect.  Your implants will stay high for 3-6 weeks but you will become a believer  that they will look better as each week goes by.  Just be patient.  You will have your maximum pains in the first several days because your muscle is trying to adjust to the implants not allowing your muscle to get back to where it used to be anatomically.  This assumes that your implants are under the muscle, but, THEY ARE.

At about 2 weeks is the beginning of your "wow, they are dropping...but wait...I hope they do not drop too much" phase.  You will see......You should be very happy with this wonderful procedure.

Swelling with breast augmentation

Hi,

Breast swelling in early stages of healing

As time passes you will settle and the fullness will subside.   You might try wearing a compression band over the top pole of you breasts to encourage downward drop.     My Best,  Dr Commons