Facial scar on two different spots in my face. (photos)

I have had this scar since I was a child and I really don't recall how i got it and I am just wondering if there's anything at all I could do to get rid of it or even at the very least minimize the appearance

Doctor Answers 1

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD, skin lightening

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
This can be improved with punch excision and lasers. I suggest you see an expert cosmetic dermatologist.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 203 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.