Can my Caesarian scar endometriosis be treated with a tummy tuck?

I had two children via c-section (2010,2012), but this past year was diagnosed with Caesarian scar endometriosis from endometrial seeding at the time of delivery. I also have minimal to medium diastasis rectus, along with a lot of loose skin. My question is if I had a tummy tuck could these lumps be removed as part of the same procedure? Also I live in Saskatchewan, Canada and was wondering if there could be any possible coverage from provincial health care? Thank you!

Endometriosis

Hello, if the abnormal tissue is confined solely to the layer of skin and tissue that would be removed during a tummy tuck, it is possible that it might be completely excised during the procedure.  You would need a proper assessment and possibly imaging (CT or MRI).  I would be surprised if a tummy tuck would be covered; more likely your provincial health insurance would only cover removing the lumps (which is not the same operation).