would a 500 hp or 535 ultra high profile suit my body type/height/weight? Wanting to get to a full D/DD. Currently deflated 34B!

I had my very first BA consultation last weekend. It went pretty good.. Tried on sizers and the PS recommended me getting either 500 high profiles or 535 ultra high. I'm 5'7 and 135 lbs. I breastfed my one baby for 10 months (she is almost 2yrs). I never got chest measurements but I have a slim build and small in the rib age. I was a full 34c before baby and now a deflated 34b. I want a very natural Breast with a nice slope.. Not fake "balls" on my chest. Any thoughts as to if either would be ok

Would a 500 hp or 535 ultra high profile suit my body type/height/weight?

If you explained to the doctor that you want natural looking, nicely sloped breasts and he recommended HP and UHP implants, he wasn't listening to you. Better get another consult from someone with better hearing.