Stitch coming out of vertical incision, 10 days post breast reduction? (Photo)

I had a breast reduction 10 days ago and a white stitch is popping out of the verticle incision right below my nipple. It is like a thread stitch not one of the dissolvable ones that are popping out around my nipple that I know will fall off. I'm scared that my incision is open, what do I need to do? What's going to happen?

Exposed sutures following breast surgery

Having sutures extrude after breast reduction is very common and almost expected. Your surgeon may have used more than one type of suture for the repair. Regardless of the suture the healing process may be hastened by trimming any exposed sutures. This therefore would be worthy of a visit to your surgeon.
I hope this is helpful and wish you a rapid recovery. 

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

When suture protrude

and they do, its usually a minor problem.  You should see your surgeon about whether it can be clipped at this point or not.  And even if there is a small separation, they uniformly go on to heal with minimal scarring.

Curtis Wong, MD

Looks superficial

This appears to be a vicryl suture that is extruding.
Your body is handling it well
You can see your doctor tomorrow and have it trimmed and checked.
cover it with some polysporin and a bandaid.