Thermitight; can you do ThermiTight on your albums??

I just had Thermi VA and after one treatment it's amazing how it tightens up everything inside and out. So now I'm going to get a consultation to have my knees done and I was wondering if they do elbows with all that loose skin ? I saw on the show The Doctors they do elbow tightening surgery but the girl that had it done had a nice scar. And being of Latin descent Scar and keloid bad... so anyway can you do thermitight on your albums??

ThermiTight is used to tighten skin and ThermiVa to tighten labia majora and labia minora and vaginal vault

ThermiTight uses radiofrequency via an underneath the skin cannula or rod that delivers radiofrequency to heat the tissues and cause collagen production and tighten the tissues.  ThermiVa uses external energy to penetrate tissues and is delivered to the vaginal mucosa via a rod that is introduced in the vagina but is not invasive as it does not penetrate the intact skin or mucosa. ThermiVa has not been used yet as far as I know to treat the labia majora. It certainly has been used on wrinkly skin above the knees and elbows and certainly the face and abdomen. 

Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

Thermitight on Arms/Loose Skin/--VASER Lipo--ThermiRF for arm tightening/contouring

Without photos, it is difficult to give advice on which treatment would personally benefit you the most. We perform thermi in combination with a number of other treatments such as VASER hi definition or ultherapy for long term permanent improvement. I suggest you see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer