Thermitight; can you do ThermiTight on your albums??

I just had Thermi VA and after one treatment it's amazing how it tightens up everything inside and out. So now I'm going to get a consultation to have my knees done and I was wondering if they do elbows with all that loose skin ? I saw on the show The Doctors they do elbow tightening surgery but the girl that had it done had a nice scar. And being of Latin descent Scar and keloid bad... so anyway can you do thermitight on your albums??

Thermitight on Arms/Loose Skin/--VASER Lipo--ThermiRF for arm tightening/contouring

Without photos, it is difficult to give advice on which treatment would personally benefit you the most. We perform thermi in combination with a number of other treatments such as VASER hi definition or ultherapy for long term permanent improvement. I suggest you see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer