The reason I had to have blepharoplasty was that my eyes became very puffy both on top and underneath. Any suggestion?

Can anyone tell me how to prevent this happening again? It had begun and I often need cold compresses in the morning besides trying to sleep elevated, which is harming my shoulder. Is my Graves Disease causing this? I am facing the asymmetry problem, but puffiness, again..heartbreaking. Any suggestions?

Puufy eyes

This can occur because the fat can retain fluid and become puufy.It also can be related to thyroid disease usually low thyroid will produce puffiness so I for sure would have my thyroid function checked and perhaps not enough fat was removed when you had your lids done before but check your thyroid first.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon