I just got my first ThermiVa treatment. Can I get more than 3 treatments to get better results?

Totally love it! Especially cosmetically I noticed. My question is they want you to get three treatments and I was hoping or wondering if I can get more than that to get even better results??

More than 3 ThermiVa treatments is safe and may provide better results

I'm so happy to read your feedback! ThermiVa is so often impressing women immediately after the first treatment, and the exciting news is that you will see greater improvement with additional treatments. We begin with a 3- treatment series for most patients, however some require more, and some desire more! It is a safe treatment and you definitely can elect to have more.  If results are to your satisfaction after 3 treatments, you should plan to maintain them by having a single session every 6-12 months following the series.

If your concerns are primarily cosmetic and you're interested in maintaining the external appearance you see following the treatment series, you may elect to have a follow up 4-6 months.  

I hope this is helpful feedback to you. 

Jenn Harrington, MD

Thermiva

We recommend 3 treatments spaced one month apart followed by one treatment every 6-12 months for maintenance.  Your doctor will help guide you through the process and assist you in deciding whether you need more treatments.  ThermiVa is a wonderful technology. Enjoy and best of luck! 

Shahin Fazilat, MD, FACS
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

ThermiVa Treatments

That's a great question! Although it's recommended for patients to receive 3 treatments, some patients may need additional treatments. It's best to consult with your doctor to determine what is the correct course of action. 

Jayesh Panchal, MD
Edmond Plastic Surgeon

More than 3 ThermiVa Treatments

Depending on the degree of laxity you may need more than 3 treatments for optimal results. There is nothing wrong with this. Most people also get maintenance treatments 6-12 months after their first series. Hope this helps.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

ThermiVa

Although the first three treatments are likely to give the most dramatic change, there is no harm in having additional treatments.  Continued improvement should be anticipated.

Earl E. Ferguson III, MD, FACS
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Can I get more than 3 treatments to get better results?

Thank you for your question and although the typical protocol is for 3 treatments.

There is nothing wrong with doing more then 3 treatments as long as they are spaced out usually 4 to 6 weeks.

Best of luck to you

ThermiVa and Results--Consult an Expert

The results compound so it's fine to have more than 3 treatments spaced a month a part. Please see an expert for a consultation. Best, Dr. Emer.

ThermiVa

It's wonderful that you are enjoying the benefits of your ThermiVa treatments.  You can certainly have more than 3 if you are liking the results.  In general the treatments are done one month apart for a series of 3, and then on a maintenance schedule yearly, however this schedule can be modified.

Camille Cash, MD

Treating with Thermiva more than 3 times

It will improve things even more, the treatments you have. There is no downside to doing this. Discuss with your doctor and then proceed.

Steven F. Weiner, MD