Is it okay to drive after having a BBL performed?

Is it okay to drive after having a bbl performed? For example, after leaving the recovery house which will be approximately seven days, is it OK for me to drive back home. The trip is four hours long.

Post BBL Driving

Hi and thanks for the question. It is possible to drive one week out depending on how you feel. However I would not recommend driving any extended distance especially four hours away. It's best to have a driver.

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

I recommend patients do not sit or lay on their buttocks for two weeks after surgery. You should address this question with your chosen surgeon. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you will be healing following surgery. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon