Are there any surgeons in Sarasota that would give me a second opinion without having to pay for a consultation?

Is there any surgeons in Sarasota that would give me a second opinion without having to pay for a consultation? I'll pay of needed, but was just curious. Thank you.

Maybe but than the second opinion would be limited visit since most PSs time and opinions have some value. Do n't you think???

Second opinion

I have an office in Punta Gorda and it has been my policy to give patients cosmetic consultations at no charge.This could be a second opinion or a primary consult.I think patients ned to be informed and I welcome their questions and input.My number is 239 244 2329.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon