Developed Necrosis after Tummy Tuck; Should expect to be closed soon?

Aug 29 TT. Developed Necrosis. surgically Debrided..Opened again . using Santyl, dakins, saline and finally im.using manuka honey to get this baby closed. I have listened to my PS...doesno mean I agreed with her on it all but I listened. will not return to her for a scar revision. Since she let me leave the operating room with black and purple blisters to begin with. I dont trust her anymore. Should expect to be closed soon?

Necrosis after TT

Sorry to hear about your post-op problem.  It looks like the open area has granulated in nicely, and should be fully closed in about a month or so.  I would then suggest that you wait for the tissue to soften, giving it a good 6 months or longer, before doing an elective scar revision.

Necrosis after TT

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Wound

It appears to be healing well and should be closed in a few weeks.  A scar revision should be planned to improve the final appearance.  All the risks factors that lead to this delayed wound healing should be addressed before you attempt a scar revision.  

Wound

Closure after tissue loss.

I am sorry to hear about your issues. You look like you are almost healed. I would stay under the guidance of a PS until you are completely healed. It is often better to wait a number of months before considering scar revisions or adjustments. This gives time for the tissues to soften and relax.

Closure after tissue loss.

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph and I am sorry to hear of your recovery issues.  It appears that you have done a nice job with your wound care as the area has filled in and appears to only need the surrounding skin cover to be closed.  This will likely take a few weeks with appropriate emollient use and non-adherent dressings.  Best wishes on your recovery and I would allow your body at least 6-12 months of healing time before entertaining thoughts of a scar revision. 

Open wound post TT

From your photos it looks good and should do fine.Scar creams/gels will help the scar to mature.

Open wound post TT