Post mole removal, how long should I keep wound covered? It's been 5 days and it's still not healed.

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

you should speak to your physician about his post operative healing regimen.  I do not have people keep wounds covered for a long time.  Best, Dr. Emer.

How long to keep wound covered

This depends on a number of factors and your doctor should address this for your specific situation. I recommend keeping vasaline or aquaphor on any incision until all the sutures are removed and there is no more scabbing. It should then be kept out of the sun and covered with a moisturizer/sunscreen for the next six months at least. 
Best of luck

David Reinstadler, MD
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon