What is wrong with my nose after rhinoplasty? (Photo)

I had a rhinoplasty done 3 months ago. I asked my doctor for a natural look but it looks like he scooped my nose too much and now it looks fake and overly upturned. It looks alright in the post op pictures he took but in the pictures I take with friends it looks very fake. Even them have noticed it. I would like to know if there is any chance the tip will drop some more to a more natural position. If I still don't like it after one year, would a revision be easy to perform? Thank you.

3 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with 3 months after a rhinoplasty.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Rhinoplasty recovery...

I would encourage you to express your concerns with your surgeon.  It really does take a full year to recover from a rhinoplasty as the nose tends to hold on to swelling more than other areas of the body.  You will find that the nose will continue to evolve over this timeframe and you may grow to like the final appearance.  I would wait at least 12 months prior to considering a revision surgery as you suggested.  Good luck with your recovery!

Parker A. Velargo, MD
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Recovery

At 3 months, you are still pretty early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point. The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.Certainly express your concerns to your surgeon, and follow his/her treatment recommendations to ensure the best result.

Donald B. Yoo, MD