What is wrong with my nose? (photos)

I had a rhinoplasty 3 months ago and I still feel my nose looks fake and too upturned. I feel that in some pictures it looks fine and in other it looks extremely fake. :( I only asked the surgeon to straighten the bridge and narrow the tip a bit but he also fixed a (almost unnoticeable) bump I had. I feel like it looks too upturned and weird. Any chances the tip is gonna go down more? Does it look like I might need a revision? If so, what could be done to make it more natural? Thank you

Concerns are valid

While nothing replaces an examination in person - from you photos that you provided I do agree that you nose has a few un-natural aspects to it. The bridge appears to be over-resected. The tip is turned up too much. So you are only 3 months out. The tip may come down some. The bridge is unlikely to be better and is certainly amenable to repair.

Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

"Fake-Appearing" Nose

Many times what the plastic surgeon thinks is the perfect nose...is not what the patient thinks is a perfect nose.  This is why preoperative surgical simulations are performed, so that this question is ironed out prior to the operation...not after.  Your nose appears aesthetically refined; however, the bridge appears to be too concave from the profile view, making it appear "fake."  I believe that one solution would be to add injectable fillers to the bridge.  Although this is temporary, it will give you an idea of what a revision surgery would look like, and whether or not it is worth it.  Good luck!

What is wrong with my nose?

Thank you for your question.In time the tip will drop. It is however very difficult how much it will drop by. You will need to remain in close touch with your surgeon.