Weirdly crooked breasts, no cleavage whatsoever? (photo)

There's something really wrong about my breasts; they are cone shaped, and saggy -- but to the sides. They are not the firmest but firm enough when I'm standing up. It's pretty unattractive and I'm wondering if there's something wrong with me. Please help??

Find the right surgeon to help you

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation.

Crooked breasts

Your breast tend to sit outwards and this is quite common and due to the slope of your chest - if you have a breast augment they will do the same 

Breast Augmentation Options

Thank you for your question and photo- it appears that this was taken laying down?  Your areolas may be widely spaced. if there apears to be sagging of the breasts while you are standing you could certainly consider a breast lift. You will need to be examined in person by a qualified Plastic Surgeon in order to talk about your goals and find out what the options are.

All the best 

Misshaped Breasts for Augmentation and Lift

Any women desiring breast augmentation surgery is a candidate as long as there are no health problems present which would preclude her from having surgery. If the desired goal is to enhance or restore size and shape or to improve asymmetry, breast augmentation is a viable option. Breast augmentation can improve a body image, self-esteem, self-concept, and quality of life.

Ideal Candidates for Breast Augmentation:

·       Desire larger, shapelier breasts.

·       Moderate degree of breast sag and smaller breasts, whose problem can be solved by enlargement.

·       One breast that is noticeably smaller or is positioned differently than the other (asymmetry).

·       Uneven chest wall or rib cage.

·       Women requiring breast reconstruction following a mastectomy.

·       Restore breast volume or shape following pregnancy, breast feeding and/or weight loss.

I see young women that come to the office, and the two breasts are very asymmetric. One breast is lower than the other. There may be differences in size. Or there are certain conditions: one’s called tuberous breast deformity, where the breast has a more unusual shape. It may be very narrow at the base on the chest. The whole breast can be very narrow. There are different variations of it. But basically, that’s a growth and development problem that creates a lot of angst for a young woman.

Wide spaced breasts

You are just a variation of normal. Your nipple placement is wider then some which is fine. I would like to see a standing photo to confirm this. There is no corrective procedure to do. Good Luck.

Gregory T. Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon