Does grafted fat cause sagging in the future?

I had buccal fat removal and I wish to reverse it permanently. However I keep reading bad things about fat transfer and some people say that the body fat is heavier than facial fat and will eventually push the tissue downwards, causing fat accumulation in the lower face and sagging!! :( I feel very sad cause I really wanna reverse the buccal fat removal permanently and this is pretty much my only option (i don't want fillers). How does the grafted fat behave in the long term (once it survives)?

the only way it could cause sagging is if there were too much placed and it all survived or if it grows later on. If you face thins out and the  fat grafts stay the same   it may look like it has grown.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon