Tummy tuck, mammoplasty and pregnancy! Any suggestions?

After a big weight loss (sleeve gastrectomy), I'm planning now on having both mammoplasty and tummy tuck. But I want to have kids in 5 years from now, and I don't want to wait until I'm done with having kids to do all the plastic surgeries, because it could take up to 10 years. 1- Will a mammoplasty not allow me to breastfeed? 2 -Will the tummy tuck be damaged with pregnancy? 3 - Could the tummy tuck surgery "opens" if the skin left won't be enough for stretching? Thanks for the help. :)

Mommy makeover after weight loss but before pregnancies

Most patients are able to successfully breast-feed after breast augmentation surgery but there is some risk of having difficulty due to cutting of some of your breast ducts.  There is no certainty since 5% of women are anatomically incapable of breast-feeding without surgery.  I think however the risks to you would be small.
There is no question that the benefit of a tummy tuck will be partly offset by future pregnancy or pregnancies but you should be able to at least become pregnant and although the skin will stretch, I have never heard of anyone suffering an opening of their incision line as a result of pregnancy.  This is extremely unlikely to happen.
Since you are not planning to become pregnant in the immediate future, if your weight has stabilized I see no problem with you proceeding with the mommy makeover at this stage.  Just keep in mind that pregnancy will affect both the shape and appearance of your breasts and your stomach and one or both surgeries may need to be redone in the future.  Good luck in creating your family and best wishes.
Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
ABC-TV Extreme Makeover Surgeon
Beverly Hills, California