Overfilled fat transfer?

I had buccal fat removal, which I regret. I asked my doctor to reverse it and he said he can do a fat transfer procedure to refill that area. However, he's not one of the most experienced doctors regarding fat transfer and said he overfills the area (cause around 40 to 50% of it gets absorbed by the body). I know overfilling eye hollows is not a good idea, but is it ok to overfill the buccal area? He will place the fat where my buccal pads used to be, so it will be deep and far from the skin

I had buccal fat removal. I asked my doctor to reverse it = Without pictures, difficult question #buccalfatremoval #chubbycheels

In order to determine what could be done to improve the face after a non-satisfactory plastic surgery procedure, in a site like RealSelf, pictures of the area of concern (eg. face) are necessary to suggest potential solutions to the problem.