Just had male breast reduction a month ago, and I have kind of a dip. Is this normal? Will it go away? (Photo).

The doctor remove the glandules and 500ml of fat on both sides in a lipo and after one month I still have this dip. I don't know if it is a swelling or just a bad lipo. This 'fat' above the nipple will go away? I have 32 years old, 200 pounds and 5ft9. I used the vest 24/7 this month. The left side is a little bigger than the right side because the drain jammed and the doctor had to pull the liquid via syringe.

Addressing Indentations After Gynecomastia Surgery

Your #incisions will go through a maturation #process after gynecomastia surgery. For the first few months they will be red and possibly raised and/or firm. As the scar matures, after 6-12 months, it becomes soft, pale, flat, and much less noticeable. You may experience numbness, tingling, burning, “crawling”, or other peculiar sensations around the surgical area. This is a result of the #healing of tiny fibers which are trapped in the incision site. These symptoms will disappear. 

Also, as you heal, the area may feel “lumpy” and irregular. This, too, decreases with time, and massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. The #compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. It can also assist in the retraction of the skin. If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff. It's possible the indentations can be addressed with cosmetic filler(s) if eligible. 

Irregular dent after gynecomastia surgery

Your surgery was fairly recent and the tissues are still swollen.

Things will change over the next 5 months.
It is possible you will need some more liposuction in the fuller areas, or even some fat grafting under the dent - and also possible that as swelling subsides, you have the result you want. Best wishes.

Appearance following liposuction of the chest.

It is hard to answer your questions without examining you. The depression beneath the nipple may be from over aggressive liposuction. Alternatively, the swelling above may be from insufficient liposuction. A view of the other side would be helpful. The contour may improve by itself over the next two months. For the time being I would do nothing.

John Newkirk, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Still early but may be a problem

This "dip" can occur when too much tissue has been removed and/or the skin doesn't rebound well.  I can see the outline of your pectoralis muscle above and your fold below along with this central depression sometimes referred to as a "saucer shaped deformity".  You should definitely give it a few months and continue to wear compression garments.  If the skin needs help, you may need some of it to be excised.