Is my implant going to descend more?

I got submuscular BA and one month after one of the implants "fell off" from the muscle and ended up in the subglandular plane. My surgeon had to do an emergency revision and put the implant back into the muscle and tighten it a bit, stitching the muscle. It has been 2 months. Now this breast is a bit higher than the other (about 1 cm) and there's a bit of laxity at the bottom. Is the muscle going to release the implant and make it descend more, filling out the saggy skin at the bottom? Thanks

Is my implant going to descend more after revisionary breast surgery?

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing.  Despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to predict whether or not the higher breast implant will "descend".  Much will depend on exactly what was done during the revisionary breast surgery; therefore, your plastic surgeon will be your best resource when it comes to relevant assessment and/or predictions. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with long-term.