Could I combine Liposonix with Coolsculpting?

It has been almost two months since i made my Coolsculpting sessions (i covered abs, flanks and lower chest too). I'm loving the results, and i saw that the clinic where i'm going also has a great price now on Liposonix. Could i combine those treatments? If so, in which way could i have the best results?

Cool Sculpting

If you had great results then the second treatment will hopefully be even better.  It is recommended to have each treated twice if possible.

Coolsculpting and results

Coolsculpting is a fabulous procedure and is very effective with the right patient selection.  Since you had great results I would suggest you repeat the procedure now.  Liposonix in my opinion is not nearly as effective.  Coolsculpting works great as you have seen and I would return for a second session.

Coolsculpting

If you had a good experience with your first treatment, my suggestion would be to do schedule a 2nd treatment of Coolsculpting.  The best results occur with serial treatments.  Best wishes.

Coolsculpting is very effective in reducing fat cells in the targeted treatment area.

Both of these treatments are designed to destroy fat cells nonsurgically. Theoretically, you could combine both treatments but from a practical perspective, that is probably not necessary. In my experience, Coolsculpting is very effective in reducing fat cells in the targeted treatment area and many patients are highly satisfied with their results from this treatment alone. I would suggest a second Coolsculpting treatment.

Gary Motykie, MD

Combining Liposonix with Coolsculpting

If you had a successful treatment with coolsculpting, then I would suggest a second coolsculpting treatment rather than Liposonix as Liposonix has additional risks and side effects.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS