Can you sleep on your stomach after bbl and liposculpture?

This is day 3 post operation i had a liposculpture and bbl i was wondering how should I sleep?

BBL

Optimal sleeping position for the first three weeks or until your plastic surgeon clears you, would be on your stomach. This way you are alleviating any pressure from your backside and increases your chance of fat survival. Best of luck in your recovery.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

We recommend our patients to sleep on the stomach after BBL and liposuction. Follow your surgeon's post op instructions. 

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

BBL

Yes,  I allow patients to lie on their stomach after a BBL. They can not lie on their buttocks for a few weeks. Best of luck.

If I perform only liposuction and fat transfer to the buttocks, I allow my patients to sleep on the stomach.