If I do a mommy makeover and BBL, will my butt get a round or apple shape? (Photo)

Mommy makeover and BBL

You are a great candidate for the combination of these procedures. He shape of the buttocks can be adjusted to your desire since the fat can be injected in different areas to achieve a rounder look or more hip projection. 

If I do a mommy makeover and BBL, will my butt get a round or apple shape?

From your photos it looks like you will need a BBL and a tummy tuck. In the right hands these procedures can be done together. You will absolutely get a better contour and more projection of your buttocks after this procedure, but I do think it is important for you to meet with a board certified plastic surgeon that does a lot of BBLs so that you can make sure that your expectations are realistic to what they feel your results will be. 

BBL and Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question and providing photos. The Brazilian Butt Lift is a procedure designed to transfer fat from one area of the body, typically the stomach and thighs, hips, knees, and back to the buttock through liposuction. The procedure is meant to reshape, but also enhances the size of a buttock to better fit the figure and provides a perky appearance to rear end. For those who have lost weight and feel their buttocks lack shape or wish to improve the appearance of their backsides, the Brazilian butt lift procedure is a solution. 

However, if you desire a tighter, flatter abdomen, then a tummy tuck could be appropriate to help achieve your goals. A tummy tuck removes excess fat and skin, and in some cases, can restore weakened or separated muscles. This creates an abdominal profile that is smoother and firmer, often enhancing your body image and confidence. Typically a BBL and Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) are performed in the same operation. Based on your photos provided you appear to be a good candidate for both. Next step for you is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options and goals.

Loss of skin elasticity and skin sagging occurs due to effects of gravity over time. These problems can be seen in any part of body but especially in abdominal area. Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) is a surgical procedure to make the abdomen thinner and more firm. It consists of removing excess skin and fat tissue and muscle repairing if required. In some patients it can be combined with liposuction. There are several variations of tummy tuck surgery like regular tummy tuck, mini tummy tuck, extended tummy tuck each designed to target certain areas of the abdomen. During the procedure the incision will be made low at about the same level as your pubic hair for the scar to be hidden under bikini level. For improved tightening of the upper abdomen a small incision around belly button might be necessary. Placement of the belly button is very important for a beautiful belly. Tummy tuck operation is also a surgical choice for patients whom want to get rid of love handles. Our experienced plastic surgeons will explain these options and help you find out best treatment plan to reach satisfactory results.